CEDAR HILL (CBSDFW.COM) – A man who lit himself on fire inside of a Cedar Hill restaurant underwent surgery on Wednesday night at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Doctors are also treating a police officer who tried to stop the suspect.
Robert Gonzales was inside of the restaurant. “It was like a movie,” he said. In just seconds, that movie unfolded in front of him and a friend.
Witness Spencer Sproud recalled, “He was yelling, ‘I have gas. I have gasoline. I’m going to catch myself on fire.’ – Read More